Friday, January 20, 2012

Introduction

I have been thinking for quite a while about starting a food blog. I love food. I love to go out to eat. I love to cook when I can take the time to do it right. I especially love meat. Grilled, baked, sauteed, fried, smoked, however you like it. I plan to blog about things I cook, both the things that go well and the things that fail. I may share recipes or ask for help with something I want to make. I will also reviews places I eat. If I ever do a solicited review, where I have received discounted or free food in exchange for my review, I will disclose the potential conflict of interest, but I will also give my totally honest opinion. While there may be occasional discussions about desserts or some fantastic vegetable or something, I think what makes the meal is the meat, so much of my focus will be there. I may occasionally go totally off topic and cover things like movies, current events, or random musings, but for the most part this blog will be dedicated to my love for food.

No comments:

Post a Comment